Board Games Ireland is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable experience for everyone who attends our events.
Abusive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Comments of a degrading or disparaging nature or physical aggressiveness based on sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, political affiliation or disability.
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of games or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
If you are being subjected to, notice that someone else is being subjected to, or have any other concerns, please contact one of the BGICON organisers immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, event organisers retain the right to take any actions to keep the event a welcoming environment for all participants. This includes warning the offender or expulsion from the conference. Bans from future Board Games Ireland events will also be considered if necessary.